From the cityscapes to the landscapes, Michigan has a ton to offer when it comes to weddings and elopements! Though depending on the time of year you choose your options may vary. If you’re considering eloping in Michigan and aren’t exactly sure where you’d like to do it, take a look at the list below for our favorite places to elope in Michigan!
Best Places To Elope In Michigan
- Mackinac Island. Mackinac Island is known for being car free! That means not only will you have the choice of multiple backdrops for your dream elopement, you’ll also get to walk the beautiful streets and ride in a horse and buggy – giving you that true small town, romantic feel.
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. The name kind of gives it away, but if you’re wanting the picturesque Michigan landscapes, Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore should definitely be at the top of your list.
- Saugatuck. The perfect place for a little getaway, Saugatuck is known for being close to the dunes, on the great lakes, and full of unique bed and breakfast stays!
- Downtown Grand Rapids. If you’re wanting those city vibes and urban backdrops, Downtown Grand Rapids has a ton of opportunities!
- Charlevoix. Anywhere in Charlevoix has the potential for a beautiful elopement! Just like Saugatuck, this area has cozy stays and it’s on the water – plus it’s relatively peaceful yearround.
If you’re planning on eloping, it doesn’t get much better than Michigan! It’s stunning, peaceful, and the absolute perfect getaway.
And if you’re considering any of the locations above, you should also consider us as your photo & video team, because as I said, those are our favorites and we’ll take any reason to visit them!
As always, thank you for reading, and don’t forget to follow along for more content like this!